Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's Halloween

In a few hours it will be hallow'een (southern hemisphere and on one side of the international date line!) so get out your scariest costume and stock up on the lollies.

Yesterday I was looking through my favourite blogs and noticed Rebecca Johnson from Chasing Cottons has released her new pattern named 'Curlicue Crush". This quilt is amazing. I had to purchase the pattern right away and start on my version using Kaffe Fasset fabrics. I did cheat a little because I enlarged the blocks to 10" and appliqued the half circles instead of sewing the curves. I am in a rush to finish this quilt for a birthday present.



Hmmm, better clean those floors. Maybe after I do some more quilting!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhh i cant believe you blogged it already!! Boy you are quick!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun quilt to make.
    www.quiltsampler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I can't wait to see it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read my guests comments and I will try my best to reply. Please note - Your comment will not appear until approved.