Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Thursday Walk through the Garden

It is 6am on the only sunny day we have had for over a week. More rain is expected tomorrow, so I am taking advantage of the sunshine and getting all the washing and mowing done today. The garden was so beautiful this morning, I put on my gum boots and went for a stroll.

Jasper Carrot - the fearless chicken hunter

Small Leaf Lilly Pilly Flower

Hydrangea Flower

Native Frangipani

White Jacaranda - just starting to flower

Weeping Lilly Pilly with Powder Puff flowers

Purple Jacaranda in flower

Silky Oak

3 comments:

  1. It is very interesting to see the same plants doing the same thing... in Australia... as in South Africa. The Jacaranda are in full bloom and a haze of purple is all around the city... and many other trees are showing their colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures - thank you sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see pictures of other lands flowers.
    www.quiltsampler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read my guests comments and I will try my best to reply. Please note - Your comment will not appear until approved.