Friday, December 10, 2010

A friday walk through the wet garden

The heavy rains have destroyed most of the flowers but I managed to snap a few survivors.

Hydrangeas

Yummy strawberries

More hydrangeas

Grapes ripening on the vine

Lilly Pilly Flower

Golden Cyprus Flower

I don't even know the name of this one

Little

Euodia or Evodia

Flower. The flower grows from the woody branch.

Rain forest plant in flower

Brazilian Cherry. It has 5 times the vitamin C of oranges.
 
New growth on the small leaf lilly pilly

The weeping lilly pilly loves the wet and produces new red tips

This is a dragon fruit plant.

Boysenberries galore

The pineapple it still growing

2 comments:

  1. Your strawberry looks very yummy! The hydrangeas look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and wow a pineapple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read my guests comments and I will try my best to reply. Please note - Your comment will not appear until approved.