Friday, October 28, 2011

A Walk In the Woods - Arriving here next week

The courier will be delivering a box of the new Aneela Hoey collection - A walk in the Woods - next week in my little e-shop. This collection is so new I have no pictures or swatches. Visit Aneelas blog and experience this wonderful collection that is now being introduced at the Autumn Quilt Market in Houston.

A walk in the woods
Photo courtesy of blog
I will be listing the products Tuesday night AEST which include Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes, Charm Packs and F8's.

In the box will also be pre-release collections from Bunny Hill - Ooh La La, Tend the Earth by Deb Strain and the Athill Range by Cabbages and Roses.

Ooh La La from Bunny Hill
Photo courtesy of blog

5 comments:

  1. ooo lots of pretties there. I'll have to make a note for myself to check your shop next week. :) I was eying off Ooh La La on Bunny Hill blog recently. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new fabrics are gorgeous, what a lovely design. :-)

    Ashley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i cant wait to see the walk in the woods! ill be stalking the site tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, lots of lovelies there. I have also seen Ooh La La on Bunnyhills blog recently- it looks very pretty. :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. A walk in the woods looks so very sweet. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read my guests comments and I will try my best to reply. Please note - Your comment will not appear until approved.